Grady 251 Coastal Explorer

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Just noticed that Grady announced the new 'Coastal Explorer' series. What looks to me like a bay boat style. I was just at the factory two weeks ago and that guy didn't say a word!

RAINMAKER

Reaction score
Loose lips sink ships.......
I got that bay boat deal in my email and said well................ they need to sell boats, and why not Great boats ........

billyttpd

Reaction score
saw there post on the Grady website for it. "Offshore with confidence" it said or something similar....I don't know that I want to go offshore in a bay boat. you want to use the right tool for the job. That said Im sure it will be nice and priced over 150 grand.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Will be an interesting jump into a market with several well established players. To be honest, I'm not familiar enough to really know, but I'd think it would be one of the most price sensitive segments. Hopefully the differentiation GW is known for (and price premium) fit the bay boat segment.
If these types of boats sell in a given area, many of GW dealers may already have a competitive line. My local GW dealer sells Pioneer, Bulls Bay and at one time Pathfinder for the Duxbury/Plymouth bay areas. I imagine they want to offer less expensive options rather than let customers walk.