Grady 306- Wet ?

Kevcros

Reaction score
I have only tested this boat in calm seas-- How is the "wetness" factor in some slop ?

marsimi

Reaction score

I have a 306 and find it to be relatively dry - actually a good ride in rough water. GoFish has had one for years and would be able to give you a much better recommendation as he fishes in much rougher water than I

go fish

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
It is not a wet boat. There is some spray, but the enclosure keeps you dry. Overall, it is a great boat.

G8RDave

Reaction score
I know nothing about the 306, but I just had to say that "the enclosure keeps you dry" is about the worst answer to a question about the "dryness" of a hull that a person could get. :) By that definition a submarine is dry too!!!!

Sorry, I just found that funny..... :)

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Had a 2006 and the biggest mistake i ever made was to let her go. Amazing open rough water boat. Wet? NO, in any way. I tried so many times to make that boat not to handle good and never happened. Simply one of the best c/c Grady ever made. Why i got the 336? For the extra room, beam, generator and the little sleeping area in the console.

Kevcros

Reaction score
Yes-- i loved the 330 but i really never used the cabin or anything underneath--I did not sleep overnight either---

I am able to trade her in and got decent value---Interested in buying her ?

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
<<i pulled the trigger on a slightly used 2009 306-->>

it's January 28th! what, did the previous owner fall asleep on it at the NY boat show??

congratulations and best of luck with it!!

Kevcros

Reaction score
The owner bought it in July of last year-- put on 150 hours and traded against a 336--

I am switching the elctronics package to furuno--