Grady 330 Express Battery and fuel selector box

Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
Hello all,
I;m wondering if anyone on here knows where I can buy the fuel selector/battery selector box that is one the Grady 330.
I have owned many bats over the last 30 years, and always the battery switches and fuel selector valves are buried in the bilge.
I recently saw a video on the Grady 330, and Grady has installed a box that is easily viewable and accessible, and not buried in the bilge.
My issue is I have an older Grady that does have these things buried, and I want to resolve that issue.

I'm wondering if anyone knows who made this box for Grady, or if anyone has made one themselves.
Here is a video on the Grady 330, that shows the panel box I'm talking about.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I will be calling Grady Monday morning to ask them, but figured I would try hear today and see if anyone has done it or knows who made the box/panel.

Thanks in advance

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
can't be positive, but it looked like mine (2009) was constructed by GW. good luck, ron

seasick

Reaction score
There are companies that make electronics boxes to spec. Here is one example
I would guess that if there is a similar box on newer 330s, you can probably order them through your dealer but I would guess that custom although expensive would still be less expensive than the Grady parts

Here is another custom option

Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
can't be positive, but it looked like mine (2009) was constructed by GW. good luck, ron

Ron,
Thanks, I will let you know what Grady says tomorrow.
Trying to stay away from constructing my own, as its all about time, and my season is short enough up here in NH.

Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
There are companies that make electronics boxes to spec. Here is one example
I would guess that if there is a similar box on newer 330s, you can probably order them through your dealer but I would guess that custom although expensive would still be less expensive than the Grady parts

Here is another custom option

Seasick,

Those are good sites you found, and if I cant find the exact premade box from a third party or Grady, that is the route I will go, just trying to stay away from constructing my own.
I will keep you all posted.
Thanks,

Sailfish

Reaction score
You can also try your local GW dealer. They should be able to order one.

Reaction score
Model
Atlantic
Guys,
OI called Grady factory on Monday and they are actually closed the week between Christmas and New Years.
So i will try again the Monday after New years.
Thanks,