Grady almost flips

Capt Tom

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 205
Definitely airborne and almost vertical. Think it had a good ways to go before it flipped.

Finest Kind

Reaction score
Wind against the tide in Jupiter inlet is definitely worst than Haulover inlet where I always boat out of....I've been through Jupiter inlet several times on the Country Club, an older 40 foot single screw party boat...last time I was on it this past Feb, it came in almost sideways due to the currents!

seasick

Reaction score
OK, I am eliminating Jupiter inlet from my must go there list.
When I saw the Grady go vertical, my first thought was " I hope he flushed the toilet before heading out"

Reactions: Legend

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Been there but not done that. Lol. I go out all the inlets on the east coast of fla, and they are no joke when you have a wind blowing the opposite direction of the current. During a king tide, it is especially rough.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I have been in and out St. John's River, St. Aug, Ponce, Sebastian, Fort Pierce, St. Lucie and Lake Worth. I don't have the stones to run Jupiter. Sebastian and St. Lucie can be a challenge, but Jupiter is not for me.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I do not want to end up on youtube. Been in worse, never by choice.. lol.. no need to go there :p

R