Grady Customer Service

Southern Hunter

Reaction score
Had been having a problem with my v-berth cushions in my 305 Express with all of them tearing and ripping at the seams. Fooled around with my dealership for a while and not much happened. I made 1 call to Grady White and about a month or so later (today) recieved a full new set of v-berth cushions. My hats are off to Grady customer service, they really took care of business. There's a reason Grady is the best!!! One happy customer here!!

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yup, they answer all my questions whenever I call and get me answer's right away, or as quick as possible. I stopped calling dealers for most things knowing they won't know anyways or wish to help and go right to the source. Grady customer service is among the best, part of the reason they keep willing awards's year after year...the boats are pretty darn awesome as well.

Shockwave61

Reaction score
I agree Grady White is the best. I own a 2002 265 Express. In the summer of 2005 I dropped a 16 oz weight on my livewell hatch cover and chipped the side of the cover. Asked my dealer to repair the chip (at my cost of course). They decided to call Grady and Grady responded by giving me a new hatch cover at no cost, saying that the chip should not have happened. In the spring of 2008, after a cold winter, I noticed numerous cracks in the cabin headliner. Grady White told me that they had a bad batch of resin mix the year my boat was built and repaired the headliner, making it look like new with no questions asked. Great company as far as I'm concerned.

SHARKN

Reaction score
customer service

Yep bought a new marlin last year and had a couple small issues, the dealer was not so receptive but one call to grady and they took care of everything immediately. That is why this is my 3rd new grady :lol:

JiminGA

Reaction score
We had the horn go bad on our boat after 2 years. (There's a 1 year warranty on accessoriies). I called GW customer service to get the right part numder so we could order one from our dealers parts department. Jeff Brown at Grady customer service said, "That shouldn't have gone bad this soon, I'll just send you a new one." No charge! Shipped to me and I got the replacement horn 3 days later!

THATS customer service!

*26.8 Ilander

Reaction score
Ihave had bad luck trying to deal with a dealer I dont want anything for nothing but do you think they will give me the same service on a second hand boat

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Grady white direct always helpd out owners no matter how old the boat is, both of our Grady's had an owner before us and with both boat's Grady never hesitated to help out to get part number's, refer us to who or what we needed, and if still under warranty or close to it get us the part for free or at cost depending on part and warranty, never had one complaint about them, they don't even ask half the time your owner info until after they help you, just tell them what model what your looking for and they will get you the info you need. If they don't have it off hand they will call you as soon as they do, usually within a day or so at most, usually within an hour or so. Having your hull identification number helps them track parts and what not as well, makes their job easier at times and ensures you get the right stuff. My "local" dealer is nothing but problems, so I either have to drive about an hour and 45 min to the next closest one, or I call Grady direct, depending on what I need.