Grady Marlin Arm rest replacement

OCGradyMarlin

Reaction score
I hear there's a cover of some sort for the helm chair arm rest that can be easily glued to the existing arm rest. Anyone know where to find these for sale?
Thanks....

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
They make covers, that are just glued on over the existing handles. You can get them from your local grady dealer. I actually have an extra pair if you are interested.

shoretogo

Reaction score
Taylor marine who advertises on this site sells them , as do all grady dealers. I bought a pair on e-bay for ? $136 ? seller was Taylor marine. They still have them on e-bay. When you install them be very quick setting the new cover - the glue sets up really fast. Take care - John

Enough Already

Reaction score
Got mine for free from the GW dealer. This was a warranty issue for several years with the Pompanettes. Not sure what years but my boat was a 2001 and got the covers a couple of years ago. Doesn't hurt to ask or call GW direct. What year is your boat?

Gary M

Reaction score
Enough Already said:
Got mine for free from the GW dealer. This was a warranty issue for several years with the Pompanettes. Not sure what years but my boat was a 2001 and got the covers a couple of years ago. Doesn't hurt to ask or call GW direct.

Bought my 2001 Marlin in 2006 and Vero Marine Center/G-W replaced them for free.

Sticky little buggers!! They love to grab shirt tails!

OCGradyMarlin

Reaction score
My Marlin is a 2004....I priced them at Taylor ...$130ish...I will try GW and see if the warranty issue idea works.

Thanks for info.

Enough Already

Reaction score
Gary M said:
Enough Already said:
Got mine for free from the GW dealer. This was a warranty issue for several years with the Pompanettes. Not sure what years but my boat was a 2001 and got the covers a couple of years ago. Doesn't hurt to ask or call GW direct.

Bought my 2001 Marlin in 2006 and Vero Marine Center/G-W replaced them for free.

Sticky little buggers!! They love to grab shirt tails!

x2 on the sticky. I've ripped a few shirts.