Grady parts dealer needed

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
G'day everyone, I have been chasing the plastic slides as well as the top cap for my Helm seat on my 265. I have tried acouple of dealers with no success. I would also like to get some of the chalk material for my cockpit bolsters. It's a big ask but i need someone in the US who has easy ready contact with a good dealer that can source the stuff for me and I will make payment.
It's a long story but for some reason the contacts that i had in the US can't supply.......
The fabric Warehouse didn't even bother getting back to me.I guess it's a tiny order as are the seat parts , so maybe more trouble than it's worth.
Help me and I'll take you fishing next time you r in Aus......

Enough Already

Reaction score
I'll help if you promise to be my advisor when I re-power my 265. :mrgreen: What specifically do you need? Your helm seat is probably Pompanette. If you tell me what to get, I could pick up parts from Pompanette direct, which is about 30 minutes away. My local Grady dealer is Pompano Beach Marine. If you can handle the specifications and details, I would be happy to pick, pack and ship for you.

Pompanette
1515 Southeast 16th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1782
(954) 525-6367

Pompano Beach Marine Center (Grady White)
701 S. Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(954) 946-1450 (ask for Jill)

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thankyou Enough Already.....
I believe the seat is the factory fitted helm seat. My boat is a 2000 model 265.
I require the plastic sliders/bushes as well as the plastic cap that fits on top of the seat pedestal. This is to stop it rockin'......

Also if you have the time I tried to order some material for my cockpit bolsters from Fabric Warehouse. The Grady dealer may have better ideas. It is a Seaquest ,Roll and Pleat in Chalk colour. The roll is 54" wide and I need 10ft.

That would be unreal if you are able to do all that .....

Maybe we should pm in future to avoid taking up this space. What are you looking at for your repower? Also i can sent you pics of the repower or additional info as well as payment. many many thanks Haydn

LUNDINROOF

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Jekyl:
I hope you and the others from Australia that post on this forum are okay and weathering that rain and flooding. I visited Australia for a month in February of last year and had a great time. Mostly stayed in Cairns, Sydney and Melbourne and I think all those cities are south of the flooding.
Good luck on getting your supplies, if you need help let me know.
Ed

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks Ed for your concern. I am situated 4 hours drive south of Cairns and whilst we had a very wet Christmas with some minor flooding from a small cyclone, the Brisbane/ Towoomba area is approx 1,200kms south of us.

The forcefulness and speed of the flooding was astonishing and unfortunately there are still many people missing. As the water recedes the volunteers have stepped in to begin the massive clean-up.

As someone said on "the box" this morning, "Toughness is not determined by how hard you can punch , but by how quickly you get up after being punched".

As you guys know from the oil spill and your own hurricanes etc it can take years for areas to recover.

Thank you all, and yes I have help with my shopping list...........
DSCF8506.jpg

Happy 2011