Grady Transom Rebuild

grodywhite

Reaction score
grody picture

hi guys - i've got some rebuild pics but they're on a disc somewhere so this picture of the "completed" boat will have to do for now. now all i need is one of you fine gentlement to tell me how to attach an image to one of these messages! :D

VeroWing

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Re: grody picture

grodywhite said:
hi guys - i've got some rebuild pics but they're on a disc somewhere so this picture of the "completed" boat will have to do for now. now all i need is one of you fine gentlement to tell me how to attach an image to one of these messages! :D

Frank, best way is to go to Photobucket.com, or another free picture hosting site, sign up (free), and load your pics there. Once loaded there, move your pointer over pic you want to move to a thread and a box will open below it with four options listed. Bottom option is IMG Code. Left click box next to this and it turns blue. Then right click to copy. Once copied just insert it into your thread by right clicking at place you want to insert and option box will open, choose "paste" and image will be inserted at that point. To check, click preview on bottom of page before submitting. Should look like Mr Spider.

SpiderHairyLine.gif

marienjohn

Reaction score
great job on the seafarer! we have an 87 22 seafarer which has questionable transom and the boat will need engine upgrade. question-what about the weight of the 2 115's, how do they perform-speed, fuel use, handling. im just handy enough to be dangerous but have a professional who does side work and the boat in in our barn so i will be doing the slog work and he the glass (i hope). our choice-as i see it, is to do what you did or add a bracket and a 200-250. first check shows the two eng set up you have would run about the same cost-weight is my question! boat is used st marks, fl which requires long runs to get to any water over 20 ft deep and the bay has an almost constant chop.