Grady White 19 foot tournament model

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
I have a 1984 Grady-White tournament model it's 19 ft long, I am planning to scrap. If you can use any parts off of this boat please let me know. The windshield is already spoken for part of the hall side rail is missing, the helm appears to be in good condition with all gauges and wheel attached. Please get to me ASAP as this boat goes to the scrap yard very soon

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I'm not sure if it would fit (I can measure in a few days), but if the person taking the windshield has no use for the center window, I'd be interested. My mother has a 2000 192 with no center window.

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
I have a 1984 Grady-White tournament model it's 19 ft long, I am planning to scrap. If you can use any parts off of this boat please let me know. The windshield is already spoken for part of the hall side rail is missing, the helm appears to be in good condition with all gauges and wheel attached. Please get to me ASAP as this boat goes to the scrap yard very soon
The post above is looking for the door out to the swim platform with the ladder

Braeden514

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Hi Jim. I am looking for a port side rear transome door for my 1994 192 tournament. Both the door and the hing section are missing On my boat. See attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 19

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Hi Jim. I am looking for a port side rear transome door for my 1994 192 tournament. Both the door and the hing section are missing On my boat. See attached.
Hi, this boat does not have a swim ladder, so no transom door.

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
I'm not sure if it would fit (I can measure in a few days), but if the person taking the windshield has no use for the center window, I'd be interested. My mother has a 2000 192 with no center window.
Hi, I'm pretty sure the gentleman wants the entire windshield, however I did measure the center swing section it measures roughly 22 from the center of the hinge to the edge of the frame plus there is a three-quarter inch lip added to the 22 in that is designed to catch the glass on the other side. Overall it is roughly 26 and 3/4 High. So let me know if that would work for you and let me know what you are willing to pay for this particular window and I will see if he truly wants it. But you have to contact me before Saturday

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Hi, I'm pretty sure the gentleman wants the entire windshield, however I did measure the center swing section it measures roughly 22 from the center of the hinge to the edge of the frame plus there is a three-quarter inch lip added to the 22 in that is designed to catch the glass on the other side. Overall it is roughly 26 and 3/4 High. So let me know if that would work for you and let me know what you are willing to pay for this particular window and I will see if he truly wants it. But you have to contact me before Saturday
Thanks for writing back, Jim. I'll see my mother on Friday (she's in ME and I'm currently in PA) and will measure and respond. She keeps saying she doesn't need it - but I think she just doesn't want to spend the money. If htis works out, I'll make it an early birthday present :)

Where are you?

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Thanks for writing back, Jim. I'll see my mother on Friday (she's in ME and I'm currently in PA) and will measure and respond. She keeps saying she doesn't need it - but I think she just doesn't want to spend the money. If htis works out, I'll make it an early birthday present :)

Where are you?
Newport, Pa 17074 I will do my best to obtain it for you, however I did tell the guy he could have the entire windshield.

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192

Where are you?
Newport Pennsylvania 17074 I'm not sure this website is working properly so if I'm the posting this twice I apologize. But I did promise the guy that he could have the entire windshield, but if I can get it for you I will do my best if it works for you. He is coming this weekend to pick it up so you would have to let me know before then

jim8923

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Ok, I will let you know if he doesn't come through thanks Jim

Greg B

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
If the person taking the windshield doesn't need the starboard front glass or his existing glass is usable, I'd be interested in that. Buddy just shattered mine.
Thanks
Greg