Grady White 282 Stove

christo15

Reaction score
I have the stove in my 282 sailfish and it runs on that little tank of fuel, but we've run out and it's not a conventional size container so where do you buy them? Thanks.

bc282

Reaction score
i believe these are butane stoves, correct?
while not popular at local "hardware or outdoor" stores, these little stoves are still popular among the asian market and literally you can still buy stove and fuel/bottles of butane at the asian markets/grocery stores (particularly korean market stores) for pretty good prices. I much prefer this stove over the propane stove i have which accepts the typical disposable green "one pound" steel spin cans which are no longer cheap.
hope this helps.

eppem

Reaction score
Any decent marina supply store will stock em - i found them at my mom and pop shop in Norwalk...they came in 4 packs so I will have a supply for awhile!

christo15

Reaction score
Okay thanks so much, and do these canisters for sure fit the 282 Sailfish stove? I was at West Marine and they had the canisters, just they were too big to fit in the small opening. And what is the name of the store in Norwalk? I live in Wilton and have the boat in Stamford. Thanks for all the help. Appreciate it.