Grady White Atlantic

msobie64

Reaction score
I have been browsing the web and have found a few Grady White Atlantic's for sale. I had never previously seen this style grady, it looks as if its almost a down east style boat. Anyone have an experiences or opinions on this model?

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Used to be one in my marina across from me.

It's a Sailfish with a euro transom, twin motors, and flybride controls, Don't know if the cabin has a 2nd wheel.

Don't know what the headroom is in the cabin, nor if it has a below berth like the Sailfish.

The hull shape is not downeaster style for sure.

Small rear door as I recall.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
It's a different hull than the Sailfish, but similar. There doesn't seem to be a second station and the berths are up front like the Dolphin. A pretty short lived model. There's quite a bit of weight up high on a relatively small boat. If you want to persue it, take a ride first.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I'm surprised Grday built a unique hull for this model only, not their usual m.o.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
BobP said:
I'm surprised Grday built a unique hull for this model only, not their usual m.o.

Maybe it was a SeaV2 experiment that they used in production? To make a mold then scrap it a couple years later doesn't make sense.