Grady White Boat Cover

mallard60

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I have a 28 ft 1994 Grady White Marlin and I am looking for a custom cover for it. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to order one?

Fishtales

Reaction score
I 2nd Fisher as well. They have done a bunch of GWs in the past and may have the pattern already for your boat. That being said, I'm sure any of the large canvas firms can handle the job.

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
One other note....saw someone getting the green fisher canvas rather than the tan one. See the price of it. I think it would be a good option for your marlin as it’s lighter...

jillyrubyjane

Reaction score
Model
Dolphin
I order boat cover on amazon and its quality is better than I imagined. T top boat cover of classic accessories, I bought this boat cover before I got my T top. Didn't want to buy two different tops. It works good. It is waterproof. Heavy to put on by by an old man, but doable. I modified a frame under the front to keep water from puddling in low spots. I really like the straps to hold it.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
When I have my 272 Sailfish, I ordered a cover from boat covers direct and was pleased by it. Not tight fit like custom but Way cheaper and very well made. Held up well!