Grady White Craziness on the Hull Truth...

richie rich

Reaction score
1 footers in 5-10 knots....and it took his fillings out........maybe he should stick to bass fishing on a lake... :wow

klutchboy

Reaction score
this issue seems to be very self explanatory, just look at the main forum page, the average response to a post is 6, this one is 40 ! the average view is 103 but this post had 1899, people love controversy !!! same reason reality TV is taking over, sad but true :bang

NikM820

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
When ever I see a thread with something to do with GW I can't help but take a peek, but never participate. I find it fascinating how passionately some people hate GW, and others Love them. In either extreme it always seems personal. For instance that last thread where the GrouperKing guy stated his opinion. Anyone else pick up on the fact that he could not remember the year of the boat (that he owned), but clearly remembered the date when the winds were blowing and he got his "filling knocked loose"? He is so certain of his assessment the boat he owned, that he feels compelled to warn the world. Frankly I call BS, but who knows. I personally don't care for Contenders. If someone asks me why I don't I say frankly they are wet and roll really bad when bottom fishing for my taste. What they do well is haul A** and look cool but, I'm a forward cabin person. I like having the versatility of over nighting and staying on the boat if we choose. Also I like that protected feeling you get in a storm or a nasty sea. Of the boats in its class, other than a pursuit I just can't imagine any other boat. Its an opinion, not fact and if people actually had some sort of consequence to things they say on the internet a more objective tone would be heard. However, we all know thats not gonna happen. :-| . Frankly I think some people, for what ever reason, Hate Grady's much more than we love our boats. I would be willing to bet that farm on the fact that a very small % of those who hate them that much is based on actual experience. There I participated, I feel dirty :bang

cedarholm

Reaction score
okletsfish said:
I hate mine so much I kept it for 11 years. :mrgreen:

Mine's 19 years old. Just installed SS scuppers. Transom was dry.

Love my Escape 209. Only boat I've run that had 4-wheel drive. :mrgreen: