Grady White Flags

Prestige Flag

Reaction score
As of now, we have several different versions from around the country but here is a visual of some with the main logo. These are fully sewn out of 400 denier coated marine-grade nylon.

GradyWhiteBoats,NC.jpgGradyWhiteBoats,NC(NewLogo).jpg

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Are these official GW flags or are you just a new member that came here to sell flags? Just curious is all heh... like to know who I am supporting :p

R

Prestige Flag

Reaction score
My company is Prestige Flag. We have made the flags for Grady White Boats in North Carolina directly in the past, however, we make them now for a management company that they use now.

We often receive calls from Grady White owners directly who are looking for a flag for their boats and aren't sure where to find them so I though I would post the information here as a resource for all owners.

Reactions: Zebulon

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Can you do the flags in the new Grady colors? Just curious.

If not, what are your prices for the flags? Interested in the original colors of the blue and gold.

20190730_135433.jpg

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I would also be interested.

I have debated a hat or other stuff, but trying to temper my purchases... lol

I bought a Grady Life flag from the FB page, but would also like a Grady White flag

(probably add a Texas one too... muahahahaha)

I am going to freaking run out of fishing rod holders with all these dang flags!

GW VOYAGER

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
T
My company is Prestige Flag. We have made the flags for Grady White Boats in North Carolina directly in the past, however, we make them now for a management company that they use now.

We often receive calls from Grady White owners directly who are looking for a flag for their boats and aren't sure where to find them so I though I would post the information here as a resource for all owners.
Is it against forum rules to post the price?

Prestige Flag

Reaction score
I'm more than happy to discuss pricing if you give me a call or send me an email. I can also send other art that we have if you're interested in specific Grady Group flags from around the country.

adele@prestigeflag.com
619-330-3404