Grady-White Freedom 325?

capeman

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 335
Now that right there is the way to buy a boat. Congrats on the new rig. I went to the Grady factory last week. Very cool to see. You should coordinate with your dealer and Grady and make the trip to see your boat being built as it goes through the process.

I did mention a tour to my dealer and he was more than happy to help me schedule it. I purchased my boat from Cataumet Boats on Cape Cod. Great dealership and highly recommended. I am going to do the tour for sure and planning it now. Thanks!

Reactions: Ky Grady

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I did mention a tour to my dealer and he was more than happy to help me schedule it. I purchased my boat from Cataumet Boats on Cape Cod. Great dealership and highly recommended. I am going to do the tour for sure and planning it now. Thanks!

You'll enjoy it. It was a great experience to see how our boats are built. It would be awesome to visit while your boat is being rigged. The whole process is cool to see but I'd rather see my boat during some of the final stages of production.

capeman

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 335
You'll enjoy it. It was a great experience to see how our boats are built. It would be awesome to visit while your boat is being rigged. The whole process is cool to see but I'd rather see my boat during some of the final stages of production.

I am hoping to visit while my boat is being built. I am not sure how long it actually takes start to finish. 4 weeks, 6 weeks or longer? Assume the line is pretty busy this time of year so I am sure I will see all of the various steps and phases. Looking forward to it.