Grady White Offshore 24 Photo Request

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lady contacted me looking for Grady White Offshore photos. If you have a nice photo you may want to send it to her because she may publish it. Here is the request:

Mad Mariner will be publishing a review of the Grady Offshore White 24 (240, 241, 242, and 242G) in the next several weeks. We are hoping that you may be able to help us secure high-resolution photographs. To properly accentuate the story, we will need roughly 5-20 images (if possible), including pictures of the interior and exterior, as well as shots of the vessel underway. Photo resolution needs to be at least 800 by 600 pixels and 72 DPI. If you have video, that too is a possibility.
Mad Mariner is an online boating magazine that publishes daily on MadMariner.com. The review is written by Jack Hornor, an Annapolis-based naval architect and surveyor, and it will be added to a library that contains more than 100 boats.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Vanessa via email (vanessahall@madmariner.com) or via phone (703-727-8795).

rnorrk

Reaction score
I wish i could send a descent photo right now but shes a little under construction and dirty iam in the process of new radar ,rewire and thru hulls but i have plenty of pics i just have to figure out postg pics
[/img]