Grady White vin #

4rfam

Reaction score
I have a GW Trophy Pro 25 with twin 200 Johnsons on it. The port engine need to be rebuilt but the engine model and vin number plate is missing. I do have the hull Vin#. Is there a way to get a build sheet that would give me the model numbers? I need it to order a power head. Also does anyone on the side that rebuild these or recommended shop in the Hampton Roads, Va area.

Sailfish

Reaction score
You will likely have to see if the selling dealer, or original sales documents have them, as at that time Grady pre-rigged engines, and shipped the hull to the dealer. The dealer finished rigging the engines which came from the engine OEM.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Also, when did you buy the boat? When you bought it did you write up a bill of sale? If so, it might be listed on there or on a title, previous registration, insurance card or so on. I know that just having purchased my 2004 GW 228 Seafarer from a dealer that they wrote the engine model and serial numbers down on the bill of sale. Same with the boat hull number and VIN for the trailer. Probably a long shot but might also be worth a look.

Last edited:

seasick

Reaction score
Assuming you have a rebuilder in mind, give them a call and ask for their help. I would bet that they will know the model from looking at pictures or they may ask you to take pics of specific areas. If anyone knows it will be a rebuilder.