Grady White Weekender Owners - Please Help!

jallison27

Reaction score
I became the proud owner of a 1981 24ft Grady White Weekender this weekend. Boat is in rough shape (sat in woods for 8yrs) but price was right (free). The boat has a bracket set up for outboards with closed transom but pretty much everything else is missing (steering, switches, rod holders, lights, etc).

Wiring part I think I can figure out pretty easily, but..there is 2 holes in the bottom of the boat that I have no clue what they are for (I take that back, I know 1 would be for the salt water washdown, but none of the fittings are there). So basically don't know what it "should" look like.

Hoping another owner has manual/guides, etc or could take pictures in there transom or bilge areas to give me an idea on what was there.

Any information about the boat would be helpful.
email: jallison27@hotmail.com

Thanks!

fishingFINattic

Reaction score
While I admire your willingness to tackle this project I believe you will truley be better off maybe starting with a running patient.
Tim

jallison27

Reaction score
Yep, same boat. minus a bunch of stuff he took off of it. I brought my trailer and he gave me the boat.

Brian - looking for another project? I have my eyes on something else already might not even move forward with this one.

gw204

Reaction score
HA. Don't tempt me. I need another project like I need a second wife and some more kids...