Grady's with older F350s? Anyone repower yet?

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I have 2008 marlin with 2008 350 and they run flawlessly. And when I do repower I'd like to put 425s but 350 will go back on
They discontinued the 350's a year ago. They dont have a replacement yet. They jump from 300 to 425.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
They discontinued the 350's a year ago. They dont have a replacement yet. They jump from 300 to 425.
As much as I like the look of a Yamaha 4 stroke on the back of a Grady White, I think if/when I go to repower that I'll likely go with Suzuki. The more and more I read up on them, the more I lean toward going with them. The lower cost, longer warranty, good customer service and the biggest factor is that a friend of a friend is a local boat builder here in Seattle called Wooldridge Boats... of which they make fantastic aluminum boats and Grant, the owner, recommends Suzuki outboards to all of his customers purchasing one of his boats. He says they rarely ever come back for anything other than routine maintenance and if they do, Suzuki is very great at taking care of their customers.

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
As much as I like the look of a Yamaha 4 stroke on the back of a Grady White, I think if/when I go to repower that I'll likely go with Suzuki. The more and more I read up on them, the more I lean toward going with them. The lower cost, longer warranty, good customer service and the biggest factor is that a friend of a friend is a local boat builder here in Seattle called Wooldridge Boats... of which they make fantastic aluminum boats and Grant, the owner, recommends Suzuki outboards to all of his customers purchasing one of his boats. He says they rarely ever come back for anything other than routine maintenance and if they do, Suzuki is very great at taking care of their customers.
They are Bullet Proof. The biggest factors are fuel economy and durability. The price and warranty length are just a bonus.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk