GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT RUPP MARINE!!!

loaferoatan

Reaction score
Group:
I would just like to share the extremely positive experience I had with Rupp Marine.

I sent an email to customer service explaining that I had the GT-500 Outrigger bases installed on my boat, but lacked the elbows and poles (long story). The emails were answered solely by Lori Nechay (contact information below) and she informed me that I could buy the poles and elbows separately with out any problems, but the items were back ordered until the end of October. I went ahead and ordered the items (and sent emails almost daily to see if there was a cancellation or somehow the items were available), but kept looking for them online because I need them for a tournament on the 11th of September. Found a set of poles (she answered all questions about compatibility issues and responded almost immediately) and started to become frustrated because I had to buy the whole GT-500 set from retailers. Ebay, Craigslist, Tackle stores, friends of friends etc, but no one had just the elbows for sale.

One day ago, I sent an email to Lori in desperation explaining my situation and that I would be willing to take a used set from an employee and exchange my new set for theirs when they became available. Lori made a last ditch effort and found the elbows!!! In time to be used during the tournament.

Above and beyond the call of duty.
Thanks Lori. Rupp Marine now has a customer for life.
Aaron Etches
Roatan Honduras

PS: forgot to mention the quality design and workmanship of the GT-500 Outrigger system

Rupp Marine Customer Service
Lori Nechay
Rupp Marine, Inc.
Service@ruppmarine.com
772-286-5300 Phone
772-288-4180 Fax