Gulfstream Cover vs Shrinkwrap

Gulfstream G

Reaction score
Does anyone with a Gulfstream use a cover instead of shrink wrapping? If so, where did you get your cover?

Gulfstream G

Reaction score
Thanks. Do you have a hard top and bow pulpit? Is it a snug fit?

bigk23surf

Reaction score
I do on my Seafarer. I got one that is 24 feet (2 feet bigger) and it looks like it will fit good but I don't cover the boat till mid January so I don't know. It comes with like 10 or 12 tie down straps too.

Jas

Reaction score
When I got my GS I looked and looked for a semi-custom cover that would fit the boat. But with the wide beam, single outboard engine with a bracket with the swim platform, bow pulpit and hard top I couldn’t find anything. Despite exchanging a lot of data, no dealer would give me a reasonable expectation that the cover would fit. It didn’t have to be snug, like a Disco Queens jeans, but it would have to fit end to end.

The custom covers were too expensive (for me) and would limit me if I ever choose to add something else onto the hardtop, like another antenna. (it already has my 360 light and VHF radio antenna) So I bought an industrial tarp. It covers the entire boat, from pulpit to engine and with the skeleton shell I’ve made keeps the boat snow and ice free. Going on my third season with it and it’s held up pretty well. I’d still be interested in a semi-custom cover but won’t look again until the tarp gives out.

Grady678

Reaction score