Gulfstream trailer question

nevsatII

Reaction score
This question is for the guys that are towig Gulfstreams. What weight capacity and type trailer (roller or bunk) are you using? Do you have brakes on one or both axles? I am looking for a new trailer and undecided on what to buy. Thanks for any advice in advance.

GWcpa

Reaction score
I had an 8600 lb Loadmaster for my 232D. I'd recommend a tandem bunk 9200 lb with brakes on both axels.

Mine was a bunk trailer and loaded and launched very well. It is a heavy boat loaded with fuel.

Kenlahr

Reaction score
I had an EZ Loader Roller 8600# 2-Axel trailer for my single eng Gulfstream. I felt it was too little trailer for the amount of time we spent on the road given the weight of the Gulfstream. The wheels always looked stressed to the max and I did have one double blowout.

I think that boat needs a bunk 10k trailer with duel disc breaks. I would recommend that you contact:
Gary R. Straw II
Assistant General Manager
www.loadmastertrailerco.com
loadmaster@cros.net
p 800-258-6115
f 419-732-2183

He built us a custom trailer for a great price!
Ken

yankeecause

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Gulfstream trailer

I ordered a all aluminum, 10,500 lb. cap. from Fastload Trailers in Tampa. With bunks and disc brakes. Pulls like a dream, fair price too, somthing like $4675. Worth a look. Joe.