GW 330 Express TV set up

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I'm looking at installing a larger TV in the cabin of my 330 Express. I've seen pictures with the TV mounted on the wall/partition of the head but I'm looking for input from anyone that has actually installed one. I'm curious about what size TV worked best, how it was mounted to the wall and how you ran power and cables to it? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: grady33

Flot

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I'd have to double-check specs, but I mounted a lightweight 32" Toshiba smart TV from best buy on the wall to the head, above the two net holders, used a $12 ultra low profile square mount from amazon to mount it.

Worked great, I am sure I replied to a thread here with some details a couple of years back. Previous owner already had new 12v power in the area, or could run back from the head.

Wasn't a bad job at all. If you stuck with the AC power from the outlet that is right there, it'd be cake.

Reactions: mg1826

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I finally got around to mounting a TV. I put up a 32" light weight Vizio smart TV with a low profile articulating mount. I ended up just drilling two new holes through the wall and mounting with 1 1/4" bolts with rubber protectors on the shower side. I may figure out another power option for a cleaner look but for right now it's plugged into the AC power.

IMG_2137.jpegIMG_2138.jpegIMG_2136.jpeg

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
How’s the TV holding up?
It's awesome! I've been in some fairly rough seas and no issues with the mount. I do push it as close to the wall as it will go to minimize stress on that arm mount. Perfect size TV for that space.