GW 376 Canyon---Canvas covers for the helm

Ronrog

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any GW owners with the Canyon model have ever had some type of a full cover made to enclose the helm area. I'm not sure it the 376 Canyon is physically set up to have a custom cover made for it. I do a lot of cold weather boating in northern NY and I think a full enclosure would increase the comfort level. My boat does have the wing covers, but I'm not sure if they will provide any protection without enclosing the back of the helm area. I have not even taken delivery of this boat so my experience level with the 376 is zero at this time.

Any and all comments or advice will be welcomed

Ronrog

Gman67

Reaction score
I am an owner of a new GW, I am having a custom canvas guy make covers for the entire console and a separate cover for the leaning bar/bait well. The dealer set me up with a local supplier they have worked with frequently. It seems Grady does not offer or support these products which in New England are neccesary in my view. I want to keep the weather off the electronics and try to preserve the entire helm area from the elements while it's docked for extended periods.

beachbum

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I also had covers made for the seat/live well and steering wheel/dash came in handy, we get dust in our marina when cars drive through, kept the dash, inside of windshield clean. Then I had a full enclosure made (should have done this first)

Ronrog

Reaction score
My dealer found a full Stamoid enclosure for the 376, and it will be fitted to my boat by his canvas installer. I appreciate the guidance and pictures from beachbum. I will also have some extra covers made for the seating areas, helm, etc.. I appreciate the guidance and advice and if you need any info from my end, just let me know.

Rog

g0tagrip

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
In addition to covers for the helm and helm seats, I had covers made for my port and starboard bolsters, and back bolster and fold down seat. I learned the hard way from my previous boat that the sun eventually eats everything.

beachbum

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
tried posting pictures of covers- is there a secret method to do so??