Craig P

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
It beautiful - lots of luck!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Couple of things.
- New boats are delayed quite a bit. Dealer indicated some April and June deliveries pushed to Aug or Sept here. I think some won't get a boat in 2021.
- New boats with Yamahas only get the fly by wire controls. Add another $10K to the cost.
Dealer said calling folks and telling them not only is their boat delayed, there will be an up charge for the new controls. Some unhappy folks out there.

JMAT

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 325
I just received word mine won’t be ready now till end of November. Was supposed to be September. I toured the plant in North Carolina this week and they are quite busy. Last thing I want them to do is rush it. I ordered a 2022 model so it already had the updated engines and controls.

Craig P

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Got my F275?on July 1, about 30 days late - not bad considering

Craig P

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Thanks - it has been an adventure - departing from the dock the engine instruments died; dealer has tried to fix it 2 times, works for 15 minutes then dies again. They have the boat back this morning and will try again; electronic problems like this scare me; for my money, last think I want is a 200k lemon.

JMAT

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 325
Thanks - it has been an adventure - departing from the dock the engine instruments died; dealer has tried to fix it 2 times, works for 15 minutes then dies again. They have the boat back this morning and will try again; electronic problems like this scare me; for my money, last think I want is a 200k lemon.
Sounds like that may be a Yamaha issue. That’s not good.