GW rod/cup holders...

brdawg2001

Reaction score
Do you think a Lee’s rod holder that you buy on Amazon or eBay, is any different than the one you buy in West Marine?
You know...tricky...I saw those as well. I would buy them from west marine or tackle direct. Those green deeres at home depot are not a real john deere

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
From what I've heard, and this is just what I've heard and read about online, is that the products with the same model numbers are the same but oftentimes companies like Home Depot, Lowe's, Costco, Ace, Wally World and so forth have their own specific models that they have the manufacturer make specifically for them and them alone. So, if you went to Home Depot and looked at a model number that they offer and that isn't available on the JD website or catalog, there's probably a reason for that and it's likely because it has a different motor or parts on it compared to the JD. Also, I'd consider this a bit of an apples to oranges comparison talking about several thousand dollar riding lawnmowers with hundreds if not thousands of moving parts compared to rod holders. Just my 2c on the matter of course. Spend your money how and wherever you'd like to.

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
I'm just going to add a couple of cup holders. The boat has to go back tot he dealer next week anyway to fix a small crack in the gel coat. I asked the service manager if they could just add the holders while it's there.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk