HardTop for Adventure 208?

Scouter

Reaction score
Anybody purchased or had constructed a hard top for Adventure 208?
Love my boat but would like a hardtop. Thanks!

Jim

fishingstories

Reaction score
check out ebay, they got one in new jersey pick up only. or else i would have bought it. i amn 1500 miles away. sweet

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Scouter said:
Anybody purchased or had constructed a hard top for Adventure 208?
Love my boat but would like a hardtop. Thanks!

Jim

I see your from maine, do yourself a favor and contact redman marine fabricators in york maine. He builds a great product he built my radar arch for my 226 Grady and his work is the best around.

C.C.

://www.redmanmarinefabricators.com/index.html

Scouter

Reaction score
Thanks, I was given his name over the weekend. His website shows some nice work. He is talking about $4600 installed for hardtop with electronics box. Trying to decide if its worth it for a 10 yr old boat.

Jim

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
Scouter said:
Thanks, I was given his name over the weekend. His website shows some nice work. He is talking about $4600 installed for hardtop with electronics box. Trying to decide if its worth it for a 10 yr old boat.

Jim

I would say yes My grady is now 8 years old and invested $2200 for the arch, If I had the cash I would have done the hard top. The day I picked up my boat he just finished a hard top on a seafarer like mine and I was blown away how sweet it came out. Tht hardtop was nicer than what the factory installs in my opinion. Here is the work he did for me check out the tig welds PERFECT EVRYWHERE!!

GradysnewRadararch006.jpg

GradysnewRadararch012.jpg

GradysnewRadararch014.jpg

GradysnewRadararch011.jpg

GradysnewRadararch007.jpg

GradysnewRadararch017.jpg