Have a Brilliant Christmas and Many Thanks

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
When I bought my Grady online just over 12 months ago I had no idea the journey I was embarking on........
Call me naive, but getting it here to Australia was only half of the story.
I considered myself lucky to have found a great boat at a great price and it fitted my needs perfectly.
I don't know how I would have solved many of the issues without the help of this forum especially; as well as others on US boating forums.
I believe I have created new contacts as well as distant friends through my Grady. I have spent Easter having some Coral Sea boating adventures with Ken Lahr and his family, even tho' we had never met before.
I Have received important as well as little titbits of advice from you all as I tune in daily.
And now it's Christmas Eve , it's awfully warm and humid, we have dragged Tanami 2 hours up the highway to our caravan and we are about to go another 3 hours up to wonderful Mission Beach for a family reunion with lots of boating on the ajenda.
Wishing all my Grady friends (too many to list now)a peaceful Christmas and a brand new 2009.
Haydn aka Jekyl

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Merry Christmas to everyone on the site - Enjoy the comments and interactions from all. Hope a few find a new GW wrapped with a bow!

Heavy Duty

Reaction score
Marry Christmas to you too jekyl (and everyone else) and hope the New Year brings you all good health. I hope to some day to visit Oz. I have a good friend who is in practice over there.

HD

my retreat

Reaction score
Happy holiday to all, As a new Grady owner, this site is full of great people with real passion for the sport and love of boating :)

Enjoy your family and friends!!

Kenlahr

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Great 2009 Fishing!

Haydn,
I hope your Christmas day at Mission was as fun and adventurous as our Easter vacation! We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and happy new year. Cheers Mate, I hope we can hook up again!
Ken, Karen & Katie

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks Ken,

we are finally enjoying some good weather (light winds) and will head out to the reef tonight for a spot of "sinkerbobbing".

motors are finally running well. we had 5 onboard, 150 galls of fuel ,full water and ice, 4200 rpm 29 knots and less than 70 liters per hour. The best economy I have seen on Tanami.

Best wishes to all cheers mate.

Kenlahr

Reaction score
Let us know how ya do sinkerbobbong Mate. If the seas settle down we'll be off to the wrecks for sea bass. I'll trade the weather with ya any day!