Hello Texans

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Hey there Texas!... I know the name may say 232.. but I REALLY am getting a 270.. so if any Texans are out there.. would love to learn from experience. No, not totally inept.. heh.. just new to Grady ;)

But, learning from others is the key to not learning from accidents.. so.. trying to make friends.

Hope folks from Texas will speak up and introduce themselves.

Russ

Grady White Model
Overnighter
My husband recently aquirred his late grandfathers 204, we are just northwest of Houston. Hope to do some lake and shore fishing.

Looking for some control/switch panel upgrade options, if anyone knows of any out there, let me know :)

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Hrm, I thinkng switches and panels are pretty easy to locate. I am betting if you ask in the classified section, someone will point you in the right direction, or the general discussion, actually. More active there heh.

R

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Also. looks like the Texas Grady White is owned by a marine shop that sells boats. I sent them an email asking about GW.. and all I got was added to their email list now.. so.. pretty much a bust.

I get all the info I need here or on the Grady Facebook pages... so, disappointing, but not a loss in the slightest heh

R