Hello wondering where I can find these window latches for voyager

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
This is the closest thing I found but I’m not sure if it’ll work
Chances are you will have to use a different latch and just figure out how to mount it so it will do the job. That one you showed may work, since you can grind down the tongue of the lever or build it up so it fits tight in the existing wall bracket. For that matter it may be easier to adjust the new wall piece for offset to get the proper squeeze on the window. Show us a picture when you get it McGuivered.

Danistro

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Chances are you will have to use a different latch and just figure out how to mount it so it will do the job. That one you showed may work, since you can grind down the tongue of the lever or build it up so it fits tight in the existing wall bracket. For that matter it may be easier to adjust the new wall piece for offset to get the proper squeeze on the window. Show us a picture when you get it McGuivered.
Will do, let’s see how it turns out

Halfhitch

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
One other thought. With a heat gun, you could warm the tongue and bend it till it has the correct offset.

Danistro

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
One other thought. With a heat gun, you could warm the tongue and bend it till it has the correct offset.
Yes that’s a good idea I ordered it so will posts pics when I install it

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
If you zoom in on the picture you'll see a small sticker that says "Moonlight CE", of which if you do a Google search on them, the below company pops up and has a spreadsheet for parts and so forth and yours looks to be similar to the one on page 6. I'd try giving them a call and see if they have something that'll be an exact fit, or something close enough to work.

Danistro

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Of course! Good luck
hey just forgot to thank you for linking that for me they're a little expensive for what it is but i ordered them just haveto put em on thanks again it was 120 for the latch w shipping

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
hey just forgot to thank you for linking that for me they're a little expensive for what it is but i ordered them just haveto put em on thanks again it was 120 for the latch w shipping
No worries... and $120? That seems rather absurd.

Danistro

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Yea that’s exactly what I was thinking even saw it in another website 99 each lol