Helm badge

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I’m look for a new helm badge is there a place that has themView attachment 22751
I had a couple made up as decals for my Overnighter which came out very good. I’ll post pics tomorrow and where I got them from. They did a few things for me. The capacity plate, the decal on the back of the throttle control too and they really nailed it for those. I gave them size dimensions and font for what I wanted written, where and colors. I honestly think they can print anything you’d want.
faded things like decals on the controls and the capacity plate can really make a boat look it’s age. Freshening those things up greatly improves the overall look.

Reactions: Joe arrigo

Joe arrigo

Reaction score
I had a couple made up as decals for my Overnighter which came out very good. I’ll post pics tomorrow and where I got them from. They did a few things for me. The capacity plate, the decal on the back of the throttle control too and they really nailed it for those. I gave them size dimensions and font for what I wanted written, where and colors. I honestly think they can print anything you’d want.
faded things like decals on the controls and the capacity plate can really make a boat look it’s age. Freshening those things up greatly improves the overall look.
Thanks for the good ideas

Reactions: Lt.Mike

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Spent a few hours on the boat repairing and improving little things that bugged me.
I did promise to get back to you with this info so here is what I've had made up...
My helm badge had definitely seen some better days. (lower left)
I had these made up and the plan was to repaint the blue background and cut out the Overnighter portion to replace the original decal that was toast than lay some clear epoxy I use to wrap fishing rods over it to seal it. You can see i started it but I'm in limbo now while I decide if I want to move forward or get the badge rechromed.

IMG_0425.jpg

The capacity plate was in bad shape also.

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

The throttle decal looked as bad as the rest so I sent them measurements and pics of what I had...

DSCN7922.JPG

and they made this up...
(checking their website I see this is now available there :) )

IMG_0419.jpg

What it looked like when I bought it...

DSCN2406.JPG

After I built the new dash...
The plexi shield is back in place and i actually finished the glove box door today with a new lock. Also replaced all the mismatched hardware with new stainless using acorn nuts where nuts were visible and finish washers and oval head screws. I get a little OCD with it I know. :rolleyes:

photo_41.JPG

These are the people to get in touch with...

A lot of what they did for me they hadn't done before but as you can see they are quite capable of taking whats in your head and making a decal out of it.
Oh ya, and the decals are quality cut vinyl not Mylar junk.

IMG_0422.jpg

Last edited:

Byram

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sportsman
Lt, Thanks for the decal site. Im the same way with the details and wanting to "freshen" things up. Your helm look great !

Reactions: Lt.Mike