Help getting seat fabric?

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
G'day from Australia, my 265 needs new fabric on the bolsters and I would like someone to help source the material and i will obviously reimburse them for their time and expense. I have tried several times via email etc to get fabric from the US; direct thru dealers and a fabric warehouse but with no luck. I guess the amount is fairly small and hardly worth their time?

Is anyone able to help please?

DaleH

Reaction score
I'll help you, but would need to know what ounce material and size you need. As is, I am going to my local marine upholsterer this weekend. But, I'd recommend you look up www.seadek.com as a viable alternative. Cushions break down in the UV exposure to the sun, while this other material holds up pretty darn well.

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thankyou but I really would like to stick to the original Grady material if possible. Is that what you intend to use ? or do you know where it is available? cheers

tony-sally

Reaction score
jekyl said:
G'day from Australia, my 265 needs new fabric on the bolsters and I would like someone to help source the material and i will obviously reimburse them for their time and expense. I have tried several times via email etc to get fabric from the US; direct thru dealers and a fabric warehouse but with no luck. I guess the amount is fairly small and hardly worth their time?

Is anyone able to help please?

you have a private message

Stonewall

Reaction score
Here is the name/color of the fabric and the supplier here in the states. Call them. I have had very good services from them.

Upholstery Color- Voyager Soft Sand

Wise Co.
843-426-2125

eppem

Reaction score
Yep, call the Wise company. They can help and can sell you exactly the correct amount of fabric. I actually bought twice the amount needed and keep the extra in my basement, just in case.