Help Improve GreatGrady!

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

As the new year rolls round, I would love to hear from members about ways that you think the site could be improved. If there are any features you'd like to see, things you'd like us to focus on or other ways we can improve the GreatGrady experience, please let me know.

In 2017, I do plan on switching to more modern forum software which will be mobile friendly.

Thanks!

-Jeff, Admin

P.S. GreatGrady.com could always use your support.

http://www.greatgrady.com/forum/donate.php

Harpoon

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Jeff,

Its a great little site. Much like THT was 10 years ago. Some of the uploaded images are sized too large, other than that I think you have it set up very well.

Phil

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
About the only thing I can think of is that the site doesn't "remember" me and I always have to log on. It happens on the 3 or 4 devices I commonly use and this is the only forum that it happens to me on. I don't "think" it's something on my end? But that is just a minor thing.

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Great site - the only issue I have is staying logged in. I used to stay logged on until a couple of years ago and now it is every visit

rpc

Reaction score
I wish it were to upload photos ...like THT's format

mmiela

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Please get a Tapatalk plugin. I would use this site more if I didn't have to login to my desktop or safari on my phone. Also, a better way to upload pictures. Never been able to figure it out or do it.

Thanks.

wrxhoon

Reaction score
DennisG01 said:
About the only thing I can think of is that the site doesn't "remember" me and I always have to log on. It happens on the 3 or 4 devices I commonly use and this is the only forum that it happens to me on. I don't "think" it's something on my end? But that is just a minor thing.

Same here Dennis.. Other than that great forum.

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Is there a simple way to load photos on the site. It seems to be a lot easier on other boating sites. Great site lots of info and so many willing share. Thanks trapper