help planning NY boat show

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The wife has suggested taking the seastreak from Atlantic Highlands. We would like to go to the boat show at the Javits center. Seastreak page states that it arrives at 35th St. Is this close enough to the Javits center?

I did see that there are limited runs on a Saturday. Looks like a 9:30 AM departure from AH and a 3:10 departure from 35th St.
Back to dine On the Deck around 4:30.

We usually hop the water taxi in Hoboken.
Probably spend the night at the Fairbanks.
Any other suggestions?

richie rich

Reaction score
Javits Center is on/about 42st and 11ave...Port Authority is 42nd and 9th for buses...I've taken that from Secaucus...if the shuttle drops you off at 35, you're well within walking distance

Scarlet Knight

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I believe Seastreak drops off on the east side of Manhattan on the East River or Pier 11 dowtown also on the East River. Jacobs Javis is on Westside of island at 39th street so if you on 35th street on east side you are far from the Jacob Javis center and there is no eay way across town. NY Waterway ferry out of Belford NJ a few miles from the Atlantic Highlands has direct ferry service to Midtown 39th street right at the Javis center. Look into this service nywaterways.com

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NY waterways is the way to go, will drop you off on the W side of the Javits center, 1 block walk. I usually take the ferry from Wehawkin across and make the 1 block walk around the Javits Center, for me its the fastest way there.

Grady282owner

Reaction score
I do the same I take the ferry from Weehawkin and the walk is no bother at all. Plus the ride there is only about 15 minutes across.

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Looks like we will take the taxi over from Weehawkin.