Hi,from Greece..

jimever

Reaction score
My name is John and as the thread says,I'm from Greece...I believe that I will be an owner of GW 208 Adventure very soon...I'm also so happy that I found you because I will find many answers for my questions...I hope for all of you health and many journeys with good sea.

For beginning I believe that you will excuse me for my American speech.I'm not so good but I think it will be better at the future.

Thank you.

Reactions: UCPA111

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Welcome and congrats on the 208. Good friend of mine is from Greece. Your English is very good, had no problem understanding what you said. Feel free to ask questions, alot of good folks on here to help you.

Reactions: jimever

jimever

Reaction score
...thank you my friend...first I will start to read forum's threads because i don't like to ask the same questions with other members...if I will buy the GW then I will call your friend from Greece to take a selfie drinking a beer and share it with all the members here...;)

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Lol,,,,I think he's here in the states right now. He's a bridge painting contractor and this is the busy season.

wrxhoon

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will love your 208, where are you going to use it? I'm in Sydney Australia, I spent a few summers on Greek islands.
Nothing wrong with your English.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
One of my favorite trips was to Anthens, Ios, and Santorini.

Welcome aboard!!