Hi there ! New to us 265 Express

LittleMrs

Reaction score
We bought a 2005 265 Express about a month ago. We've already overnighted on the boat. I love it, love it, love it. I can't believe I actually own a Grady White (previous boat was a 16' SeaFox).

We're really looking forward to joining the local GW club and joining in the activities. We're both pretty psyched.

mronzo

Reaction score
Great boat!
I PM'd you asking how you liked it. PM or post any questions!

I'm part of this boat's cult following! Maybe the leader! 8)

jekyl

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
If there is a more fishing/cruising friendly, trailerable boat out there......I haven't seen it!

fishingFINattic

Reaction score
You picked a great boat!
I love my 265 express!
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!
Tim

LittleMrs

Reaction score
We both love the boat and have already overnighted on it. Being able to fish after watching a gorgeous sunset and again before sunrise, without me having to get out of bed at 3am was fabulous. We bought a 12v coffee maker and I really got a kick out of smelling the coffee brewing while I was fishing.

I've found the local Grady clubs website and will be joining. The club seems very active with an excursion each month. The fact that Grady owners have local clubs is actually one of the reasons we decided to purchase this boat. The other reasons are the trailerability and the great wide beam. I love the huge berth too - there's plenty of room for hubby, the dog and me.

I'm very happy to be here and thank you all for the welcome aboard !