How soon until you're back in?

mronzo

Reaction score
I know this doesn't apply to you Southern boys...
After a few days around 60 deg I'm hoping to get my act together and get in
before tax day, time and weather permitting!
Must fish! must fish! must fish!

White Horses (Mike)

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I am planning for the April 17 afternoon tide. As far away as that seems, I will still be dragging my dinghy down the beach because the docks in our neighborhood won't be in for another month...

Still, I CAN'T WAIT! :wink:

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I know that I'm excluded from the conversation (being a Southern boy) but I did enjoy a very nice sunset cruise this evening.

Sorry, I really don't mean to rub it in. :D

JiminGA

Reaction score
We had a Makers Mark on the rocks at the slip thiis evening after our cruise- just chillin'. A little chilly - high was only 62 and I think the wind chill was 59. :p

But tomorrow will be better - 74 degrees. :D

(By the way, we are at Skull Creek Marina at Hilton Head - same one as our signature pic - love it!)

lgusto

Reaction score
April 1, as always. Nothing like having the whole Maine coast all to yourself. Haddock (arguably the best tasting fish in the world) is always a good early catch, and Cod season starts April 15. Hope some of you guys make it up to enjoy our state, it's a magical place seen from the water.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I splashed her on Monday the 15th, then dropped her off at the dealer for some warranty work on the 18th.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
miker said:
strikezone i hope you get sunburned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That wouldn't be too bad after the winter that we've had. We should have mid 70s this weekend which we haven't had for some time.

gwwannabe

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm now debating when to pull my boat OUT of the water to pull some maintenance and do a thorough wash and wax job. I didn't intend to leave my boat on the lift this winter but I waited too long and the big freeze hit. After that, it seemed kind of pointless. I'm glad now that I left it in. Had a lot of fun this winter on her.

Gary 89 Overnighter

townvet

Reaction score
May 1.

Docks are not ready till then and my wife has me going on a cruise to the caribbean the week prior. I wonder if I can fish off the back of the cruise ship?

Stonewall

Reaction score
I just finished all the Spring commissioning today. I will be back in the water on April 1. I can't wait

Jas

Reaction score
I should be all tiddied up by the end of the weekend and be ready to splash by next weekend.

Ted

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Hopefully, next week or so. Got a full plate at the momment, but perhaps next weekend...who knows. I do know it is not soon enough though. It has been a cold winter and spring is on its way...

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
miker said:
strikezone i hope you get sunburned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miker,
You got your wish..... :shock:

Spent the day at horse trials, highs mid to upper 70s and I am really sunburned. That skin sure has tendered up over the winter...

5-Salt

Reaction score
Model
Voyager
Never out here in Oregon....

River fishing in the winter and salt the rest of the year.

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
I'm hoping to splash my new 2010 Tournament 275 for the first time on Friday April 16th. It's been a long cold winter made even longer and colder by the fact that I bought the boat new in September and have never gotten to see her in the water (although I did go down a few weeks ago to bring all the electronics to be fitted and have a radar arch fabricated). Can't wait to see her shiny and wet (and get a little salt on the boat). I promise to post pictures.