How to repair this??

Fishtales

Reaction score
The aluminum looks like a very nice solution. You may be able to make it longer, wire it up, attach wires, drop into place and attach and wire near the top.

IpswichGrady

Reaction score
Model
Carribean
I haven't been on the site for a few years.... boat resto on hold due to a bad hip and incompetent doctors! It's nice to relax and read some threads!

As for getting down to the bottom of the bilge... last summer I put my wife down into our well to clean it out as I stood up in the sun on crutches looking down laughing..... my point is you need a wife like mine to put her head first into the bowels by her legs because she will fit ! Or find a small child.

As for the coffee table.. we just got a new one so I immediately sent the video to her and all my kids via text!

But seriously.. I do like the angled stainless that Lt. Mike created. I may go that route. I just Sunday pulled both bilge pumps and the little wood blocks that were under the formed fiberglass. So much to do... not enough days in the week!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Looks good...only suggestion would be to use 4200 over 5200. If you have to ever remove the bracket, you stand a far better chance of removing 4200.