I just want to Thank all you guys!

GW22

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good info but it will not cure my Grady fever Im going to have on just looking and I have decided on the 22.8 seafeare would settle for a 208 if when the time comes and I cand find a decent 22.8 what a great fourm here Thanks to all.

GW22

Reaction score
You do know that once you contract Grady fever it is uncurable don't you?
I already told one guy not even a good shot in the ass will cure Grady fever. I have it all the time it never stops but it is what keeps me going have to have something to look forward too.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Halfhitch strayed away a year or so ago when he sold his Grady,,, after 2 other boats,,,, happy to say he is back in the family.

Reactions: Halfhitch

JerseySure

Reaction score
Website
www.psywarrior.com
Model
Fisherman 216
I think Comstock has one with less than 100 hours on it, but the price is out of my reach at this time and it needs a full compliment of electronics. I'm very happy with my 2019, 206 Fisherman and it has everything i need AP, Sonar, Radar, GPS, VHF. Would be nice to have that cutty cabin too. She is very economical and I have fished over 350 hours on her from new purchase. Would do it again I'm not sure that the extra weight and wind resistance would make in having the cabin in the similar hull design.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Nice to hear the first dilemma is solved. Go get it!

Reactions: GW22

Marbles816

Reaction score
I will be trying to get back into the family too. I had a few GW's so far (a Sailfish, Gulfstream and a Canyon 271), but I wound up selling the latest one I had because of medical issues that came up and didn't know what is still happening to me. Once my life is back to so called normal, I'm definitely getting anothe one. They are great boats.

Reactions: Meanwhile

GW22

Reaction score
I will be trying to get back into the family too. I had a few GW's so far (a Sailfish, Gulfstream and a Canyon 271), but I wound up selling the latest one I had because of medical issues that came up and didn't know what is still happening to me. Once my life is back to so called normal, I'm definitely getting anothe one. They are great boats.
Well I hope your health comes back, I wish you the best, Im still trying to get my first Grady I really only need a 208 or a 22.8 for the kind of fishing I do, mostly by myself and sometimes me and a buddy or my wife and I I will be tralering mine to the lake about 20 min drive, so I dont want anything 0ver 8.6 feet wide and the 208 and 22.8 both would be my ticket. Thanks and take care.