I need some pics ( stern livewell )

86TrophyPro

Reaction score
:oops: I was wondering if any of you older model owners might post some pics of your stern livewell ( Sailfish / Trophy Pro ) mine is not hooked up to any thing and I can't figure out where it is supposed to get water from or if it's just a fill with a bucket and a pump to circulate type? :?
Also if someone has a pic of the foward hatch in the open position so as to show the weather stripping would be very helpful,
Thx

Emerald-coast-Grady

Reaction score
It should be attached to a seacock(valve) to the water pickup on the bottom of the boat. then to a pump. Not sure how or where the livewell is on the trophy pro. But I'm sure it constantly refreshes the well with fresh sea water. Maybe some of the other guys that know this boat better can help.. Good luck

86TrophyPro

Reaction score
There is a Large livewell in the floor between the helmchairs / this and the washdown operate through the seacock that you mention. The one at the stern looks more like an aerator ( not sure ) but there are little jets along the length of it just under the overhang.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
I have an 89 Trohpy Pro and I have the large center live well between the helm seats. The lever under the seat is just a diverter valve to either wash down or livewell. I dont have a stern livewell though.

busterblue

Reaction score
89 Sailfish 252g

Livewell is btwn the helm seats, the pump which is for the livewell and washdown, is beneath it with access in the cabin by taking out or thru the midship wall alongside the port 1/4 berth. There is a 2 way valve on the port side near the stern to switch from LW to WD. I use the wells along the transom for fishbox (it has a drain) -stbd 2/3rds and baitbox (Removable) port.