Identify this 'ducer?

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Can anybody identify this transducer?

I need to find a new bracket. This one had a rather unfortunate interaction with the First Mate's buffer...

It came with a Raymarine Dragonfly 7.

Any help would be appreciated.
20201120_165627.jpg

seasick

Reaction score
Usually the model number is on a label at the other end of the cable. Regardless, it shouldn't be that hard to match up on-line.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Not real hard to figure out. Probably took you longer to post the pic and ask the question here than it did for me to find the bracket. You can get it from any number of places, this is just one of them.

IMG_2133.PNG

Reactions: Capnjim7

seasick

Reaction score
Is the bracket broken or is the tab on the transducer broken. It's hard to tell from the photo but it kind of looks like the ducer was damaged.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Zoom in. Just looks like ear of bracket is broken off. Ducer just looks like residual buffing material on it.

seasick

Reaction score
I zoomed in and I still can't tell for certain. Hopefully it is only the bracket

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have a CPT-60 on my skiff. They are under $100 to replace the whole thing. It's not a very robust design. I've had to replace mine several times. There are better choices for a Grady.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have a CPT-60 on my skiff. They are under $100 to replace the whole thing. It's not a very robust design. I've had to replace mine several times. There are better choices for a Grady.

According to his profile, that's on a 282.

Fishtales

Reaction score
looks to be the bracket to me... i'd start with that.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Yes, Furuno is primary. This is a backup machine I won @ a fishing expo. I have never had side scan & chirp before, so I put it on... I do fish some bridges.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Not real hard to figure out. Probably took you longer to post the pic and ask the question here than it did for me to find the bracket. You can get it from any number of places, this is just one of them.them
Not real hard to figure out. Probably took you longer to post the pic and ask the question here than it did for me to find the bracket. You can get it from any number of places, this is just one of them.them

Thanks!

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I don't think the Dragonfly supports side vision. It uses either the CPT-60 or CPT-DVS transducers that provide 2D CHIRP and downvision, but not side scan. The CPT-DVS is superior for downvision.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
I don't think the Dragonfly supports side vision. It uses either the CPT-60 or CPT-DVS transducers that provide 2D CHIRP and downvision, but not side scan. The CPT-DVS is superior for downvision.
Wow. I didn't get any documentation with it. I watched this video and thought it had side scan, but after re-watching it, I see they quickly showed another unit that did have side scan running... Oh well, still going to serve as backup to older Furuno machine...