I'm back - sorry to be absent

Capt Tom

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 205
Hey I had that same surgery when I was 9 years old, I am 64 now. I remember my Mom and Dad telling me I wouldn't feel a thing, they were half right. Didn't feel anything during the surgery but when I came to, Oh my the pain. I am sure the procedure is better today but never had another problem with it.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
I would just like to tell anyone who is new here to read through this thread. And thank all of you for your best wishes. If any of you come to North Cal coast, you have a place to stay and I'll take you fishing but that is not the point. The point is all of you. Thank you, you guys rock.
The people on this forum are the best. I've said it before and I'll say again, this forum is perfect. Big enough that all us Grady people can get answers and small enough that we are nice to each other. Love this forum. Fun place.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I could not agree more. I love this forum, I can't say enough good about it. You nailed it. If you get out to california you have a place to stay. With a Grady.
So, Lucky, what is you guys chase in those waters? are you troling, bottom fishing ?

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
So, Lucky, what is you guys chase in those waters? are you troling, bottom fishing ?

Salmon, ling cod, rock cod, dungy crabs are the mainstays.

Rarely we see bluefin, albacore are more common but I haven't chased them yet, 30-50 miles off shore, I'm too green for that. Some day.

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady

rocketguy88

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 236
And in 49 minutes a bunch of love. I love this forum, you guys are great. I'll try not to check out.

On a different topic, my buddy that I got into a 236 had the fuel line go out, got towed in by a 208 adventure. It would appear that us Grady people take care of each other. Love that.
Yup, that's me :)

Get better soon buddy.