I'm in too!

ScottyCee

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Just sold my 1994 Seafarer 226 w/225 Offshore, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 1998 272 Sunfish w/ twin 2005 F225. The shipper is being evasive about his arrival, but it could be as early as tonight! Can't wait to jump in and start fixing it up...

Home is Samish Island in the San Juans, and we'll keep the 272 moored in front of the house for 4.5-5 months this season. Prior to splash will be install of an HDS-10, Lowrance autopilot, analysis and repair of failing fuel management gauge, bottom paint, compound and wax. Good thing I have about 3 months before the weather gets decent!

Reactions: Salmondogs

Salmondogs

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Don't know if you noticed a new (to us) Marlin 300 in your neighborhood, we brought it home last weekend to our house on...Samish Island!! Small world!! Happy to hear there are other local GW owners on here! Congrats on the new boat! I'm a busy guy but hit me up if you need help with anything!

ScottyCee

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Great deal! Enjoy! If you need help fixing anything up feel free to call me. I have a pretty comprehensive shop at the house. Fiberglass, welding, engine repairs.