I'm in.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
I'm a 228 owner, Santa Cruz is my harbor. I'd love a West Coast Grady club as well. Grady people have been pretty great.

Doesn't have to be Santa Cruz, I've launched from Monterey, Moss, SC, Half Moon Bay, and Oyster Point to go out under the golden gate. Probably going to go north to Fort Bragg to chase Albacore, still a little new for that but getting there.

Love our 228, such a great boat.

boat-228.jpg

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I'm a 228 owner, Santa Cruz is my harbor. I'd love a West Coast Grady club as well. Grady people have been pretty great.

Doesn't have to be Santa Cruz, I've launched from Monterey, Moss, SC, Half Moon Bay, and Oyster Point to go out under the golden gate. Probably going to go north to Fort Bragg to chase Albacore, still a little new for that but getting there.

Love our 228, such a great boat.

View attachment 20177
Beauty, let me know if you’re up in the Bay! It would be great to connect

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Beauty, let me know if you’re up in the Bay! It would be great to connect
Once this COVID thing is in the rear view, I'm gonna organize a boat load of Gradys going out under the golden gate in formation. Gonna buy a drone to get video and stills. Grady White boats just work really well in our ocean, gotta show them off.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Once this COVID thing is in the rear view, I'm gonna organize a boat load of Gradys going out under the golden gate in formation. Gonna buy a drone to get video and stills. Grady White boats just work really well in our ocean, gotta show them off.
Sounds awesome. would love to be a part of that. Also would like to hear a story or two about you getting lucky in tech

ondmtn

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Sounds awesome. would love to be a part of that. Also would like to hear a story or two about you getting lucky in tech
New to this forum and it would be great to be a part of a Grady White parade!!

Have our 208 at Gas House Cove in San Francisco.

Reactions: JJMag

mongrel

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I'm also happy to see a west coast group. Back in November I bought a 1990 Offshore 24, with single 250 Suzuki. Home port is Deer Harbor on Orcas Island.