Indicator Lights on the AC Main Panel not working

Wally World

Reaction score
To all,

The indicator lights on the Main AC panel side only are not lighting up on my 2002 330 Express. All switches work fine but no indicator lights work. The DC panel side works fine. Is there a connection up behind the panel that is just for that and may have come loose or has anyone had this problem and had to replace the lights and who did you use?

Thank you

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
If you mean the lights next to each switch that indicate the item is turned on, and the items that are turned on actually have power, then it is most likely a ground that makes the lights work. That is inside the panel itself. If none of the items are able to be powered, then it is likely master power to the bus bar where the switches mount.

Wally World

Reaction score
Sounds Like I need to look into the ground since everything is working fine. Just not lighting up

Grandpapat

Reaction score
I would like to know more when you figure out this issue as we have similar issue on our 360. Sometimes the indicator light for the stereo breaker does not light or flickers and sometimes it is steady on -- but the stereo works fine no matter what the breaker light does.

The indicator lights for our main 110v breakers on the panel flicker too when on shore power and sometimes do not light at all -- but shore power and all operated devices work fine.

lyogel

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Any significance to this, have same problem, any fix?

Automated14

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
That panel is extremely easy to access. 8 screws and they left enough wire on 120v and 12v sides to pull it out. I’d be shocked (pun intended) if you removed it and didn’t find an obvious loose wire. I had my entire 12v side cutting out and it was a loose ground.

Last edited:

jip40

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I have a similar problem with my 2002 330. The issue is with 2–3 of the breakers not all of them & all of the components are functioning properly other than the indicator lights

Automated14

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I have a similar problem with my 2002 330. The issue is with 2–3 of the breakers not all of them & all of the components are functioning properly other than the indicator lights

maybe the lights can be changed? I know they are NOT part of the breaker as I had to change one and there wasn't any light on it.

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Let's not over complicate a simple problem. Put a voltmeter on each light and check them out. It's not really that hard to do! Wire loose, bad bulb, etc. How hard can it be?