Interesting Grady

Seafarer228G

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this pic on Grady White's website at the Grady Fest. What do you think?

gwfest-30.jpg

VeroWing

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I like it! Very unusual appearing, but looks great for a short stay live aboard down the Keys, etc. :goodjob

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
He's a nice guy. We took a trip with him to Shark River in the Everglades last Feb. with our Grady Club.
I didn't talk with him a whole lot, but he seems to prefer "get away from it all" type cruises. He has everything he needs for staying out at anchor. I much prefer the amenities of marina life where I can tie the boat up securely and have bathroom and showers nearby.
He's been all kinds of places with that boat.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Saw the boat and met the owners at the Grady Fest last year. Although I would have some concerns about weight distribution and its affect on metacentric height, I must say that is was very well executed and met the needs of the owners very well.

Brian

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Looks kinda neat and I can certainly imagine the functionality of having that additional space enclosed, particularly if it has AC.

It does appear to be sitting pretty low in the water and not just in the stern. That may be a function of all the additional gear they probably have on board but . . . . :shock: