Interior cushion - original supplier

georgemjr

Reaction score
Hi All, I am interested in purchasing new rear berth cushions for my '06 33. I went to my local Grady dealer who quoted me $2,500 - which is way too much for 4 rear berth cushions. I know I could get them done locally, but would prefer to buy the original equiptment at a reasonable price. Anyone know the original supplier and/or have contact information?

VeroWing

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Wow, $2500 for rear berth cushions. That seems very expensive. I've been searching a long time for some reasonable price cuddy cabin cushions for my 22 Seafarer, with no success.

wrobinson

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I would think any upholstry shop could make them out of whatever material you choose. I will share this with you.

My daughter left the little window open in the aft berth on my 330 and the cushions got soaked and mildewed. I thought I would have to replace them, but I took them out paid close attention to how the foam was oriented let the foam dry for a couple of days and washed the covers and let them air dry. The cleaned up like new.

Make sure and save the plastic wrapping off the foam as that makes it easier to reinstall.

georgemjr

Reaction score
That's exactly what happened to mine: rear window open, water = mold. I removed the cushions, brought the covers to the cleaner (according to directions, they are not supposed to be washed, only dry-cleaned). Paid 50 bucks to get back "clean" covers with mold stains. I know I can get them done locally, but would prefer the original materiel from the original manufacturer. I'm just not willing to spend $2,500 to do so. Hoped to go supplier direct, but it appears no one knows who that might be. Anyone???

JOSH S

Reaction score
For 2500 dollars you can get someone to redo your entire cabin. New Cushions and Curtains. Just go to someone who sews curtains and drapes. They should be able to help with getting a replacement fabric and foam if needed.