Invasion of the AI BOT's

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
These threads are getting ridiculous. Someone opens up the thread and 15 posts come in without any response from the original member. Everyone commenting and negotiating against themselves. All silly speculation. Give the original member a chance to get back and go from there. If there is not response from them they obviously don't need help and give it up!

I have believe this site is being trolled by AI bots. Not sure why they would be here but behavior is suspicious. There are a lot of responses with incredibly detailed research. Bot's have nothing better to do. They spit out all kinds of specs scraped off the internet. They are more shopping bots than help bots. Knowledgable members I regularly exchange with don't answer that way.

I'm loosing interest in supporting this site.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
These threads are getting ridiculous. Someone opens up the thread and 15 posts come in without any response from the original member. Everyone commenting and negotiating against themselves. All silly speculation. Give the original member a chance to get back and go from there. If there is not response from them they obviously don't need help and give it up!

I have believe this site is being trolled by AI bots. Not sure why they would be here but behavior is suspicious. There are a lot of responses with incredibly detailed research. Bot's have nothing better to do. They spit out all kinds of specs scraped off the internet. They are more shopping bots than help bots. Knowledgable members I regularly exchange with don't answer that way.

I'm loosing interest in supporting this site.
Who is a Bot on here?? We'll send them packing.