IRI De Ma Va

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
had a great time and will try tol share my pics if anyone is interested send me a email address.

jeff d

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Thanks Jeff,

You have e-mail. Speaking of e-mail, does anyone have Jim Reyna's e-mail address? I had it, and now I can't find it. Thanks

GALILEO

Reaction score
Recao

Folks, I have received pics from Paul and Carol (Marshview) and Bill (Odyssea). Those pics combined with the ones I took means I have about a total of about 200+ pictures so far. I would like to get pictures on a disc from the rest of you so that I can complete the souvenier book we are preparing. I have been delayed on that project due to a pile of work, but hope to complete it soon. I also plan to send selected pics to Jeff and Tim to post on the site so all can see the events.

I have received the final list of expenses and costs. I will share that information with whoever is interested. The event ran about an $17 dollar loss, which is great given the unknowns going into this. We had a lot of registrations that showed up at the last minute and, or course, some folks that promised to come did not show up. All in all, it worked out well from the cost perspective.

The private emails I have recieved as well as those posted here indicate that for an initial outing, the event went very well. Since then others that did not come or indicate registration have said they would like to come next year.

All that means that this past event was the First Annual event and we will have a similar event next year.

Thanks. Galileo

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Re: Recao

GALILEO said:
I would like to get pictures on a disc from the rest of you so that I can complete the souvenier book we are preparing.

I have had a CD with about 65 pics ready to mail since two days after the event. Posted on here asking for a mailing address. Still need one... :!:

Had a fantastic time at the gathering and looking forward to doing it again. But have to see what fuel prices look like - burned 100 gallons each way.... :(

Brian