It was a DE MA VA LOUS Event !!!

GALILEO

Reaction score
The Grady White De Ma Va Lous Gathering was a great success. More detail to follow, along with pictures. We had a fun parade of Grady White boats, big and small. A raft-up of boats was accomplished in a cove in Rehoboth Bay. Swimming, kids yelling, boat hopping, was part of the fun. The Banquet followed with live music by a phenomenal female vocalist and grooving sax and guitarist players. Great quaffing of drink and food. Nice prizes awarded and everyone received free gifts. Thanks to all that registered and showed up to make this a wonderful affair. Special thanks to Bill Stief and Guy Fisher for going beyond the extra mile in their volunteer work, and to our sponsors. As I said, detail to follow soon along with pictures to share.

Jim

Dr. Kleen

Reaction score
delmarvous

It was a very good time. enjoyed meeting everyone who came. we went a grand total of 397 nm in the circle of the delmarva. we arrived back in solomons today at around 3pm. we had a smooth ride back and it was great weather. looking forward to hopefully having it next year and attending again.

jeff d

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Hey Jeff,

Glad you guys made it back safely and with weather cooperating. It was great to meet you, and all the others, who attended this first-of-many De Ma Va Lous rally's. Had a great time! And to cap off a wonderful day, my wife and I had a very enjoyable midnight cruise home last night, with light breezes, clear skies and a full moon. Thanks again to Jim Reyna, Guy, our forum admin Seafarer228, and everyone else, for making it a memorable occasion.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Already posted on another thread saying how much we enjoyed the gathering, and sending our thanks.

Need to know who to send a CD of my photos to. Will burn tomorrow, and have ready to mail.

Brian

GALILEO

Reaction score
Pics of Gathering

Please send all pics to me. I am making a CD for everyone that registered that will contain a collection of pics sent to me by everyone, in addition to other items. I will be sending all a PM email to each registrant in this regard. In addition, pics will be posted on this board and sent to GW. Need a few days breathing space before I turn to this. Thanks. Jim

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Hi,

Need an address to send the picture CD.

Here is an overview of the "scene of the crime".

DEMAVALOUS2.jpg